Thursday, November 25, 2010

Spellbinders Holiday Hop Winners

It was so exciting to have been part of the fabulous team of designers who created projects for the Spellbinders Holiday Blog hop! And I wanted to thank you guys so much for participating by leaving such positive comments here on my blog and on the rest of the designer's blogs too!

Spellbinders announced the winners so I thought I would share them here with you.

Congratulations to these two paper crafters. Here are their responses when they found out they won:

Carole from Hanover, MD says…

"Oh my. This sort of thing doesn't happen to me. I am in
utter shock. I don't even know how to thank Spellbinders and all of the amazing companies and bloggers who came together this weekend. "Thank you" doesn't seem adequate. I want to shout from the mountaintops, and even that wouldn't be enough. You've made me cry today. My heart still feels like it will explode from sheer joy. I can hardly wait to try the techniques I learned while hopping – and now I can! I'll have the tools to do it! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! "

Debra from Logansport, IN says…

"I am so thrilled and honored to win this prize! Spellbinders are an awesome product and they turn any card-making or scrapbooking project into a work of art. I've used Spellbinders for a long time and still reach for them every time I make something. I'd like to thank Spellbinders and their Cross Promotional Partners for their generous prize. "

Congratulations ladies! Enjoy your prizes. Your Gina K. Designs stamps will be shipped out next week.

Have a wonderful holiday to all of you, my faithful friends/blog readers.

I am truly thankful for you.

Hugs, Gina K.

2 comments:

  1. Cograts to the winners, especially a fellow Hoosier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Gina!! I think both of these sets are SOOOOO cute, so finding out that they were part of the prize package just made me start squealing all over again.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete