Monday, January 27, 2014

Welcome our first Guest Designers!

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you are all staying safe and warm in this crazy polar vortex weather we are having! And for our friends down under, I hope you are cooling off! Too bad we can't share each other's weather!

To start off this week, I have some exciting news! Today I am announcing our first three guest designers who will participate in our release coming next month!

I have to tell you that this was one of the hardest decision we had to make. I can't believe the amount of talented paper crafters we have at StampTV. Every single entry was just beautiful! I feel so blessed to have so many talented stampers sharing in our gallery. And I am so glad that we will  be able to feature many of those talented card makers in future guest designer spots.

This month, we welcome these three talented ladies!









Here is one of Allie's beautiful entries.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is one of Donna's beautiful entries.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is one of Leslie's beautiful entries

Congratulations to these three talented designers! Please give them a warm welcome. I am so excited to see what they make with our new release. :)

Thanks to everyone who entered. I know there are many more stars to come!

Make it a great day and happy stamping!
Hugs,
Gina K.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies, Wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great designs - cute and beautiful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, ladies! So many beautiful cards! Looking forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ladies...you are going to have so much fun...can't wait to see your wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. All these designs are great fun. Congrats.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete