Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February Sneak Peeks- Day 3

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited for tomorrow because we will be hanging out from 7-9 PM central time at StampTV for our February release party!

Today, we have our last two sneak peeks!

First, Becky Oehlers has created an amazing set of folk images in her new set, Folk Filigree! I had so much fun creating this sneak peek from the tons of elements I had to chose from. And stamping with this new set is even more fun! I can't wait until you see all the images included!


Next, here is a look at our new incentive sets being released on Thursday night!
And don't be fooled, these images are HUGE! That flower border is 5" long! 


I love stamps that make great focal images AND great backgrounds too!
I have a fun card project featuring one of these new incentive stamps coming tomorrow night in our release party presentation video so stay tuned for that!

Tomorrow, our Illustrators will be hosting an invitation blog hop and they will be showing you an early peek at their sets in action so make sure you stop back in the morning!

Happy Stamping and Make it a Great Day!
Hugs,
Gina K.




4 comments:

  1. Gina,I can't wait to see what you created and all your amazing team.These stamps are a must have:) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW:You are the best and such a sweet,loving,caring lady.I Love all that you do for us.I am Thankful that I found your site a couple years ago.Your stamps,inks,etc is the best ever.Your staff and designers are amazing.XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to see all these wonderful sets… :) Anticipation…..it's making me wait… LOL Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to tonight's party. You always inspire me to try something new.

    ReplyDelete