Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Holiday Release- Sneak Peek #1

Hi Everyone!
We have HUGE holiday release coming up next Thursday, Oct 13th with so many fun things coming that I decided to start my sneak peeks a bit early to make sure I can get it all in! 

This first peek is a new stamp set coming by Beth Silaika! She is continuing her line of adorable animal stamps with her latest addition, Ian Moose! Ian isn't just for Christmas! With other cute ways to decorate him along with greetings for all occasions, Ian will make the perfect companion to the rest of Bethann's herd! 

Another peek coming tomorrow!

Make it a great day and Happy Stamping!
Hugs,

Gina K.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I have become addicted to Beth's critters, so am anxious to add Ian to my zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute. I can see those lights hanging off him all over.

    ReplyDelete